Monday, December 29, 2014

Feliz Navidad!

Add caption
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!  The rest of the pretty rough but all that didn't matter since I got to Skype with you guys for an hour-ish.  Thank you for being the best, awesome supportive family an Elder could ask for.  I sure do love you guys.
Christmas PJ's (he asked for no Christmas PJ's
 so I just sent warm socks full of candy)

Christmas Morning

Christmas Dinner (SOOOOO much better than last year's Goat Stomach)

The Dog I spent all Christmas playing with

Temple Trip

This week, what I've been trying to figure out what it is that I can do to be a better help to Elder Kummerman and our District, and I knew that this week would be a good week to go and get an answer since President Weston gave our Zone the Christmas present of going to the Temple the day after Christmas.  Sitting through the session, I kept my question in my head and by the time I was done, I knew that the answer was be 100% obedient.  After all, we can only receive blessing based off the rules and commandments we obey.  Selective Obedience brings Selective Blessings.  I didn't think I was very disobedient, and I'm not, but as I've been going through the Missionary Handbood, I realized that there's some small rules that I've slipped on and could improve.  I know that as we obey all the rules in the mission, not just the one's that make perfect sense or the one's that are "convenient" that all the blessings will come and the work will explode in our area.  
The temple trip was amazing.  It was exactly what I needed, on top of a Skype call home, to give me more strength to carry on.  Training Elder Kummerman is hard, but I know there's a reason that I'm with him and that I was assigned to be his "dad".  I'm grateful for the testimony that I have of the truthfulness of this work.
I hope all is well with you!  I hope you have a happy new year!  
Lots of love,
Elder Zack
Merry Christmas from the Crete Mill


No comments:

Post a Comment