Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Life's Great!



Lincoln is Great.  Elder McBride is great.  2 Baptisms are great.  Life's just Great!  Let me explain.
I have never had a week like this week.  Not only did we have 2 amazing baptisms and confirmations with Alex and Ximena, 2 kids that Lincoln has been teaching for a while that were SO excited about their baptisms, but we also managed to teach 22 other lessons throughout the week.   I've never had that many in a single week during my whole mission!  We've been so busy and the people we've been teaching are so great!  I love this place!

Elder McBride is sweet!  He's so much fun to be around.  I haven't had a single moment when I'm angry at this kid because he's too darn funny and fun to be around.  He's a super hard worker too which is definitely why this area is doing as well as it is.  

The Baptisms we had this week were awesome!  These two kids were so ready!  The coolest part though is the guy who baptized them.  His name is Chelem.  He's a recently re-activated member who's made some HUGE changes to his life recently and has an amazingly strong testimony.  He's been working so hard to get the priesthood and last Sunday he was ordained a Priest and baptized the kids on Saturday!  I love this guy.  The work here is going great!  I'm so happy to be here!  I know this work is true.  I know the Lord blesses us when we give this work everything we've got.  
I hope you're all doing well!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment