Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Seeing the Blessings

Elder Holman, Jonathan, and Elder Paddock
Jonathan, Bro Harris, and us

















IT HAPPENED!  Saturday afternoon, Jonathan stepped into the waters of baptism and came out a new and happier man.  I've never seen a smile that big in my entire life.There came a point in the time that we were teaching him that we weren't sure if he was going to go through with it or not, but the Lord strengthened him and showed him that he knew it was right.  
There's been lots of things that have shown us this week that the Lord is involved highly with the work that we're doing in Crete.  We do all we can and then the Lord takes over the rest.  The work in Crete is picking up like I've never seen before.  We're teaching close to 20 lessons a week, which is the mission goal (Neither Elder Holman nor I have ever been able to hit that yet, but we're pretty determined to this week).  Things have just been picking up pace in Crete like I've never seen in my mission yet.  We just keep finding people and talking to people and we're having contact with people  like I've never before seen in this past year.  The Lord is definitely involved in His work.  I'm just excited for the next year that I have to work even harder. 
Sorry I don't have much to say this week.  Just know we're happy, having fun, working hard, and seeing lots of blessings.  I love you all!
Lots of Love,
Elder Zack
 P.S.
The war (with the cockroaches) is over..... but maybe that's just because we're retreating.... We're moving this week! 


I've been collecting little flags of the countries from the
which I've taught people from.
 I can't find any for Cuba or la Republica Dominicana!
Proof that Elder Holman and I can feed ourselves just fine :)







The AMAZING Nebraskan Sunsets from this week

No comments:

Post a Comment